A beautiful Breton Farmhouse for sale - brimming with character, original beams, fireplaces and much more!
A professionally renovated four bedroomed property for sale with very private & secluded cottage gardens, established vegetable garden and mature woodland bordering a stream - a total area of approximately 1.5 acres.
Situated on a very quiet no through lane, approximately 1km from the village of Yvignac La Tour with its own bakery and post office and yet only 10 minutes by car to Broons offering a wide range of amenities and 20 minutes to Dinan - a beautiful medieval town with a wide range of restaurants and further shopping facilities. We are also 30 minutes from Dinard and from the nearest beaches and about 40 minutes from Saint Malo.
The house comprises of:
- 4 double bedrooms
- An open plan kitchen/dining room,
- Large sitting room, with impressive granite fireplace with wood-burning stove and doors opening out into the garden,
- Generous sized utility room with enough space for an extra fridge and chest freezer and more, Downstairs toilet and ceramic sink area with door to garden,
- Large family bath room with white bathroom suite and separate shower cubicle,
- Spacious landing area with large airing cupboard.
- The master bedroom is a large room with a double height space - with wonderful exposed beams and lots of light and currently used as an office.
- There is full gas central heating and an up to date Fosse system /septic tank.
- Large gravelled driveway offering ample parking for several vehicles.
- We have 2 wells on our land - one of which provides all the water we need for the garden via 2 outside taps.
- Brand new roofing & renewed guttering to half of the property in 2012.
For those keen to keep poultry there is a good sized hen house to the side of the main garden.